Book your session in our lovely hot tub suite!
- Please do not use the hot tubs while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, or tranquilizers.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should not tub until they consult with their physician.
- Persons with communicable diseases are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Do not use tub when the water temperature is above 104 degrees F.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (eg. ten minutes), then shower, cool down, and, if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- The use of oil and body lotion by bathers is prohibited.
- You will be required to sign a waiver/release holding Bliss liable and acknowledging you understand the risks and benefits.
- You must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent who can consent.